Commonly known for its Ayurvedic health uses, Turmeric Oil is a staple for your daily health routine and, when taken internally, promotes a positive immune function and response.
- Helps support healthy glucose and lipid metabolism when taken internally
- Internal use of Turmeric oil may enhance cellular antioxidant enzymes (e.g. glutathione)
- When added to a veggie cap, may help support healthy nervous and cellular function
- Internal use has been shown to increase curcumin potency and absorption
- Turmeric oil may promote healthy immune function and response when consumed
- Supports clean and healthy-looking skin while reducing the appearance of blemishes
Aromatic Scent: Warm, spicy, earthy, woody
As a key botanical of the traditional Ayurvedic health practices of India, turmeric root and Turmeric Essential Oil have a long history that has inspired modern uses of turmeric today. Steam distilled from the turmeric root, Turmeric Essential Oil has two unique chemical components, Turmerone and ar-Turmerone.
Most commonly known for their nervous system benefits, these components make internal use of Turmeric essential oil a staple in your daily health routine. Turmeric oil is beneficial both internally and aromatically. Advantageous to the immune system, ingested Turmeric oil may have soothing benefits that promote a positive immune response.
Turmeric oil can help to promote clear, smooth, and radiant-looking skin. Take Turmeric daily to support healthy immune function and response along with healthy circulation. In addition to the many benefits of Turmeric essential oil, Turmeric oil acts as a great burst of flavor to your favorite savory meals.
- Take internally for daily antioxidant support and to improve immune response
- As metabolic support, use Turmeric oil when trying to get back on track
- When needed, use Turmeric as a spot treatment or in an all-over face mask to help reduce the appearance of blemishes or for a healthy-looking overall glow
- Diffuse Turmeric Essential Oil or put a drop or two into your hand and inhale to promote feelings of positivity and to improve mood
- After strenuous activity, incorporate Turmeric oil into your recovery routine for a soothing experience
Disclaimer: this product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.